Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ingles grocery store 12-11-2010 harasment by an employee

1# Ingles grocery store 12-11-2010 harasment by an employee.
Advertisements

VDO of Ingles grocery store 12-11-2010 harasment by an employee

Ingles grocery store 12-11-2010 harasment by an employee Video Clips. Duration : 6.80 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Publix Location. Assaulted by a female employee bagging groceries. Description of employee: female, long medium brown hair, thin, 18-20 years of age, white. Several of the employees at this Ingles location have conveyed expressions that are disrespectful indicating a conspiracy to condone unwelcome behavior. It is now to my attention (January 10, 2011) that the store manager at Ingles Markets #82 lacks the balls to confront me about one of their employees participating in harassing behavior as identified in the video. Retaliation by this store manager is apparent and it is my intention to draft a letter to several newspaper editors to expose the fact I have been subjected to continuous harassment by employees of Ingles Markets and the office of Risk management has failed to resolve this situation which began in 2007.
View Related articles associated with Publix Location. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ingles grocery store 12-11-2010 harasment by an employee.


No comments:

Post a Comment