Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fallout 3 - How to get to Oasis

1# Fallout 3 - How to get to Oasis.
Advertisements

VDO of Fallout 3 - How to get to Oasis

Fallout 3 - How to get to Oasis Video Clips. Duration : 7.38 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Publix Location. requested by: BattosaiKev Note: I used mods to get past the level 20 cap. If you haven't found Arefu and you're early into the game, I suggest you do so now. Head north to a place called Paradise Falls and start hiking up north. You'll see some satellites and powerlines. Follow these powerelines. Once you reach a broken powerline start heading east.
View Related articles associated with Publix Location. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Fallout 3 - How to get to Oasis.


No comments:

Post a Comment