Friday, July 20, 2012

"Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy"

#The Best "Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy".
Advertisements

Good VDO of "Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy"

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to present Video on Publix. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's useful. along with your friends. "Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy", that I actually have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the read. "Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy" Video Clips. Duration : 3.20 Mins.

HUGE thank you to TheJordanWhite for filming & editing this video! He is the bomb dot com! Check him out here: youtube.com twitter.com & thank you to Anna & Zac for being apart of this ;) Original song - "Taylor, the Latte Boy" - Kristen Chenoweth Lyrics: There's a boy that works at Publix Who is very super helpful He is very super helpful because of many things I check out at 7:20, and he smiles and says "How are you?" Oh when he smiles and says, "How are you?" "Did you find everything okay?" So today at 7:20, I decided I should meet him I decided I should meet him in a proper, southern way So today at 7:20, when he smiled and said, "How are you?" I said, "Good and my name's Taylor" And he shly answered, "Hey" And I said "My name's Taylor and thank you for the rebate slip" And he said his name was Travis Which shows the point to this song Travis, the grocery boy Ring my groceries, why so coy? Oh Travis, the grocery boy I love him, I love him, I love him So I'd like to get my nerve up to apply for a job as bag girl He would like the fact I'm a bag girl because he's manager So today at 7:20, Travis told me they were hiring For people to start working over spring break in March As he smoothly scanned my redbull, and rang up my other groceries And he slipped in a little discount, and he didn't think I knew But I saw him type in numbers and for me he added a discount And I knew that discount meant that Travis loved me too I said, "Where are the applications? And thank you for ...
find associated with Publix. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Taylor, the Latte Boy" Music Video Parody - "Travis, the Publix Boy".
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment