Sunday, July 15, 2012

Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida

#The Best Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm pleased to present Video on Publix. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is useful. together with your friends. Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida, which I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the view. Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.

April 18 2010 March organized by Coalition of Immokalee Workers in Florida seeking one penny more/pound for picking tomatoes. Yum Brands, McDonalds, Burger King and Whole Foods have already agreed to pay the penny/pound increase, but the growers are still withholding the pay increase. Some migrant farm workers have been found by the courts to be working in slave-like conditions, similar to enslavement of Blacks prior to the Civil War. Farm worker conditions have included being locked in box cars at night with little ventilation and no toilet.
View Related articles related to Publix. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Farmworker Freedom March -April 18, 2010, Lakeland, Florida.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment