Friday, August 31, 2012

offering $100 Commission On The Mls Won't Sell Your Home! jobber Learns The Hard Way

#1. offering 0 Commission On The Mls Won't Sell Your Home! jobber Learns The Hard Way

offering 0 Commission On The Mls Won't Sell Your Home! jobber Learns The Hard Way

I`m at Publix early this morning when I bump into a previous hope who we gave a listing presentation to in February. They decided to go with a "By Owner" program" in which they paid a ridiculous number of money to "Sell their Home" by themselves!

offering 0 Commission On The Mls Won't Sell Your Home! jobber Learns The Hard Way

As Pt Barnum once said "There`s a sucker born every second" sadly in this case he maybe right!

The house is located in Pembroke Pines,Florida it`s a 3bed,2ba,2Cg pool home and it`s listed for 0,000. It needs some work and the wholesaler refused to listen back than about the price. I explained the home should be listed at 0,000 in order to move! They called me insane, told me about their impression of the store and laughed me out of the house!

The firm they hired places the home on the Mls in a "Limited Representation" capacity. They`re offering 0 commission if you can believe this to the buyers agent! Needless to say, the house won`t sell now or 10 months from now without the right commission! He pleads with me to bring him "buyers"!

The conversation is as follows:

Seller: Look, I`m stuck here we`re not receiving any buyers to our home! We need to move before September.

Me: I can appreciate your predicament, the qoute is that you`re with someone else firm who located your home on the Mls. Why are you offering 0.00 for commissions?

Seller: The By Owner population explained to me that it doesn`t matter a "home will sell if it`s on the Mls". I paid them in advance a fee of 00!

Me: You`re stuck the By Owner population are paid and the Mls isn`t a cure all for selling a home! i don`t foresee any Realtors showing you`re home.

Seller: How about doing me a huge favor?! I can`t afford to pay you!

We shook hands and said our goodbyes to one another. I can`t believe person would go through all the issue of being a Fsbo without first hiring a pro who can store and sell a home! This wholesaler is stuck, yes, his asset is on the Mls, but what`s the point when you`re offering 0 as commission!

share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share his comment is here offering 0 Commission On The Mls Won't Sell Your Home! jobber Learns The Hard Way.


No comments:

Post a Comment